Sorry ’bout that. I don’t really know who reads this, but if you do and you’ve been looking forward to new posts, I will get you one now.
Did you know that I’ve been winning things from the contests I’ve entered? I have to tell you, I am super super excited that just by entering a few lines here and clicking a few things there, people/companies are giving me things…for FREE! I guess since I’m not bringing in any other income, this is a fun job to have, right? So, so far, I’ve won:
1. GroBaby velcro diaper (just by writing about it on my blog)
2. Tiny Bubbles Laundry detergent (by writing about it on my blog)
3. GroBaby snap diaper (became a facebook fan and was randomly drawn)
4. MonkeyFootDesigns wetbag (from lifemoresimply.blogspot.com)
5. Sunday’s Wash Nursery detergent(from lifemoresimply.blogspot.com)
6. TWO Kiwi Pie fitted one size diapers. (from Fluff Friday at theclothdiaperwhisperer.com)
7. Pack of Boogie Wipes (saline wipes for stuffy noses) (free coupon code)
The Grobaby and Kiwi Pie diapers are each about $25, so that’s like getting $100 worth of diapers. I wouldn’t buy these on my own, so I’m glad to be able to get them gratis. (did I use that phrase correctly?)
I was tickling her…
So what else? School started for Zach and he’s been very occupied lately. Wendy and I have been holding down the fort until Zach gets into a little bit more even schedule. I’ve still been running every other day or so with the seemommyrun group along the canal path and battlefield.
We left Wendy with a babysitter for the first time last week. I guess Zach and I really don’t go out very much…we can’t during the week because of work. On the weekends, we’re usually outside in the evenings until Wendy goes to bed around 7. I’m still the only one who can put her to sleep because we’re still nursing, but maybe in a few months it will be easier to leave her with someone else who can put her to sleep while Zach and I go out together. As it was, we went to a matinee of District 9, and it was good. Different in terms of cinematography and storyline. An interesting movie.
Well, more later, but here’s something you might be interested in…